Accessibility Info. for Pride Festival & Parades
Wheelchair accessible restrooms are available to the public at the Walton Arts Center from 10 AM - 6 PM on Saturday.
The Walton Arts Center also has a gender-neutral family restroom.
The Amendment on Dickson St. has accessible restrooms at the downstairs bar.
Service animals are permitted at Saturday's Pride Parade and Festival, and inside the Walton Arts Center.
Wheelchair Accessible Parking for Parade Participants
The accessible public parking areas closest to the parade line-up area on East Ave. are:
- Spring St. at East Ave. Parking Lot
- Municipal Parking Deck on Meadow St. between East Ave. & College Ave.
- Street parking around the Downtown Square
Wheelchair Accessible Parking for Parade Spectators & Festival-Goers
The accessible public parking areas closest to the Pride Parade on Dickson St. and the Pride Festival on School Ave:
- Spring St. Parking Deck
- West Lot (West Ave. between Spring St. & Dickson St.)
- North Lot (enter from Watson St., off West Ave.)